[Sugar-devel] Feedback on python porting task

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jan 5 18:42:23 EST 2020

Thanks.  I think you've been doing very well.

Can you tell me how the coverage guide is outdated?  I had only just brought it up to date for Python 3.

I'm sorry you've spent too long on the task.  We had guessed about three days, but the activities are all different.  I've extended the deadline to help you.

Yes, there isn't much guidance on how to use macOS or how to test and debug.

A test plan is a plan of testing.  A procedure for a human to follow.  Like start the activity, click on this button, check this response, etc.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/