[Sugar-devel] Introduction and query about Github repos of some activities

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Feb 28 14:24:51 EST 2020

Welcom Muskan.

The Sprint Math activity is embedded in the Sugarizer repository.

https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/tree/master/activities/SprintMath.activity

Relevant data in the same repository can be found with "git grep
Sprint".

Or you could use GitHub to search for org.sugarlabs.SprintMath

For how to contribute to Sugarizer, see;

https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 11:29:30PM +0530, Muskan Lalit wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> This is Muskan Lalit, a 2nd year CS undergraduate. This is my first time
> mailing an entire mailing list but the community has seemed very warm to
> newcomers so I've finally gathered the courage to do this.
> I am really interested in working with SugarLabs with the Sugarizer Desktop
> application. As I was exploring the application, I found some issues/
> enhancements that can be done with some activities that I would like to work
> with but I can't seem to find the GitHub repos for the same like the Sprint
> Math Activity.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/