[Sugar-devel] Problem in setting the environment

Srevin Saju srevin03 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:32:14 EST 2020

Thanks for the logs
This seems to be related to sugarizer.
Someone else who works on sugarizer might provide a better answer. Can you
explain how you set up sugarizer? and Did you use `npm serve`  to serve
sugarizer?
and also, did you use this method?
For Chrome, close ALL running instances of Chrome and re-launch it using
the command line:
chrome --allow-file-access-from-files  index.html
On Windows, you should launch:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"
--allow-file-access-from-files
~ sugarizer documentation