[Sugar-devel] Sugar AI

Srevin Saju srevin03 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:13:30 EST 2020

Thanks for the feedback Walter Bender. The python library I am using is
called, SpaCy has support for all popular languages
https://spacy.io/usage/models#languages
I had kept that language diversity in consideration when I started building
on it.
thanks for your interest. The current name for the sugar AI API is
sugaroid. looking for more suggestions :)