[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020 Subscribers and Research

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sat Feb 8 03:27:41 EST 2020

Welcome Harsith.

Document "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" can be very helpful for
overcoming being shy about mailing list.  Document gives advice on
what to check for before pressing "send".

We have 594 subscribers on the mailing list.  Subscribers like to see
discussion threads continue to some point of closure or resolution.
People may learn from your questions.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/