[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Poll Results Oversight Election 2019-21

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Mon Feb 3 08:32:58 EST 2020

Hi,
I do not think we should meet today because we do not have enough time
to reach consensus for a meeting time today.
I will not be able to meet this Weds at the scheduled time.
I could meet any Monday of the month at 8pm UTC
In general, 8pm-10pm UTC is going to cause a lot of conflicts with my
schedule unless it lands on a Sunday (EST).
Devin