[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer game activity pack meeting (1st August)

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:18:38 EDT 2020

I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST on 1st August.

We discussed about the previous tasks. Ashish had suggested few changes and
improvements. We then had a discussion on the import/export feature of a
setting screen.

   - Previous tasks completed:
   -
      - Integrated a scoring scheme
      - Integrated journal,
      - Improved Ui and added animation,
      - Added tangram's difficulty level classification Algo,
      - problems faced in previous tasks: bugs
   - Tasks in upcoming week:
   -
      - Make suggested changes
      - Start working on custom mode or setting screen and its workflows
      - Start working on import and export feature of custom tangrams
      dataset and its workflows

Regards,
Prakash