[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020 Slot Requests

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:12:54 EDT 2020

Good news!
It's cool that Google give us this help to work on our projects.
I'm specifically like the idea to have 3 Sugar projects, 3 MusicBlocks
projects and 3 Sugarizer projects. It's the diversity of what SugarLabs is
today.

Whatever the result may be, many thanks to all students for their
participation and motivation. Your contribution is always valuable for us.

Regards.

           Lionel.