[Sugar-devel] What are all activity bundle sources & how to interpret differect exec values in activity.info files

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Apr 23 00:26:18 EDT 2020

Thanks for asking.

Yes, those resources are updated regularly.  Each time an activity or
component is released.  The date you saw for December 2018 may be an
interpretation that does not fit the facts.

http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/?C=M;O=D is the same as
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/activities/?C=M;O=D and both show
updates to 25th March.

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/sugarlabs/ is an rsync mirror of
http://download.sugarlabs.org/

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/sugarlabs/sources/honey/?C=M;O=D shows
updates to 21st April.

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/sugarlabs/sources/sucrose/fructose/?C=M;O=D
shows updates to 22nd April.

No, there is no single source of all latest activity bundles or all
sources.  I don't think such a source is needed.  I also release
Python 2 latest activity bundles, and again, I don't have a single
source.

Yes, Tony's repository has not changed, does not include Python 3
activities, and does include different exec values in bundles.  It may
also include bundles that are not part of Sugar Labs, for various
reasons.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/