[Sugar-devel] What are all activity bundle sources & how to interpret differect exec values in activity.info files

sugar at radii.dev sugar at radii.dev
Wed Apr 22 22:47:14 EDT 2020

Is download.sugarlabs.org <https://download.sugarlabs.org/?C=M;O=D> & mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/sugarlabs/ <https://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/sugarlabs/?C=M;O=D> updated regularly? I found latest update on these on 3rd of December 2018. I think activities.sugarlabs.org/activities <https://activities.sugarlabs.org/activities/?C=M;O=D> is only for python2 activities. Where can I find bundles of all activities (primarily python3). Currently I am using Tony Anderson 's app store repo <https://github.com/tony37/Sugaractivities/tree/master/activities> as source. Latest activity bundle added to it was on 14th July 2018 and no bundle of them is python3 activity i.e. 'exec = "sugar-activity3"' .  Can anyone please help me identify a single source of all latest activity bundles or all sources, how frequently they are updates and which one contains latest for which 'exec'/language/platform.

Also there are 38 different execs in bundles in Tony's repo which are:

sugar-activity-web
sugar-activity
Breakout.sh
etoys-activity
runevil
riverhexactivity-activity
EtoysBasedActivityStart.sh
sugarGedit
geogebra
sugarGnumeric
kaleidoscope.sh
./firefox
sugarMinecraft
minivmac-activity
quake-activity
launcher
StackAttack.sh
activity/activity
launch
./google-chrome
activityname.sh
./firefox-activity.py
sugarGTranslator
sugaridle
jpeces
sugar-launch
sugarOggConvert
sugarOOo4Kids
scribble_start
./Ejecutar.sh
sugarTotem
tuxmath-activity
activity/tuxpaint
usb-creator-sugar
sugarVascolet
./ldshim.py
sugarXa
bin/activity.sh

Please help me in understanding how I should interpret them and determine their programming language (python2, python3, javascript etc.) & compatibility with sugar & sugarizer.

Regards,
Manish