[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020 Slot Requests

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 17 01:26:07 EDT 2020

Hello mentors,

We have many student applications, and many students have continued to
contribute.

By 22nd April we are to make our slot request; the number of projects
we are willing to run.

Running each project requires a mentor, and one or two backup mentors
in case the mentor is unavailable.

Please visit your favourite projects on the dashboard and click on
Wish to Mentor.

By 1st May we will make our project selection.

As the pandemic spreads, your situation may have changed.  We
understand your survival and relationships come first.  Please keep
Walter and myself informed; let us know if you don't feel you can
dedicate six hours a week until 9th September.

Also, please do your mentoring in public as much as possible, so we
can cover for you and watch out for missing mentors.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/