[Sugar-devel] New Activity Proposal

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Apr 6 18:12:28 EDT 2020

Yes.  Sugar is a Linux environment that can run any language.
Sugarizer is a JavaScript environment inside browser.  An activity can
be written to run in both Sugar and Sugarizer.  The Sugar Web library
facilitates that.  You will have seen the post here earlier about work
on Sugar Web.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/