[Sugar-devel] New Activity Proposal

Abhishek Tanwar abhishektanwar084 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:41:21 EDT 2020

Hello,

I have been searching for games that could help the children to develop
their brains and work in teams as well to incorporate the values of a good
team player.

*Mancala*(or Mangala) is one such game that I came across.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mancala
https://mancala.playdrift.com/
Mancala on sugarizer can be played between computer vs player , player vs
player (offline ),player vs player (online using presence).
I think this could be a good addition to sugarizer for children of age 6
and above.
I want to make this game for sugarizer and would like the community to
share feedback on this if it would be good addition.

Thank You