[Sugar-devel] GSoC proposal query

shaansubbaiah.cs18 shaansubbaiah.cs18 at bmsce.ac.in
Sat Apr 4 15:57:08 EDT 2020

Edit: Earlier message went directly, not through the mailing list.

Around 12pm IST. It might come a little later for you, I'm sure they do it
in batches.

On 05-Apr-2020 at 1:19 am, Abhishek Tanwar <abhishektanwar084 at gmail.com>
wrote:

What time did you receive it? mention is IST please

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 1:14 AM Shaan Subbaiah B C <