[Sugar-devel] Proposal Review request

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:07:06 EDT 2020

Thanks,
Thanks Ayush! Glad to know you liked my proposal. 😊 I actually don't think
messaging mentors on personal mail will change anything now. When the
mentors start reviewing and going through proposals in detail, they will be
able to figure out if my concerns are actually valid and if it is a direct
copy paste, then the style of writing is evident. Besides I remember James
saying his evaluation will be 50 % right fit so it is fine to leave it to
the mentors to assess plagiarism and copy pasted statements. All I wanted
to ensure was that my proposals are being considered and also bring to
their attention that many points were my hard work and ideas.

Saumya, I don't mind at all as long as the mentors dont mind! No hard
feelings. I feel we should focus on contributing more than discussing about
this issue now. I guess the whole idea for sugarlabs participating in GSoC
was to get more contributors, so this might be the least of their concerns
right now.

Thanks for replying James. I am relieved that our proposals are being
considered.  :)

Regards,
Jui Pradhan