[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 133, Issue 33

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 09:23:12 EST 2019

Hi Sarthak,

Thanks for you interest in SugarLabs and for your recent contribution to
Sugarizer.

Unfortunately, we're looking for more experimenting contributors to be able
to help GCI participants.
We'll be please to integrate your in a future challenge if you continue to
demonstrate your enthusiasm and your capabilities to solve more complex
issues.

Regards.

               Lionel.