[Sugar-devel] why cannot most of sugar apps be packaged as flatpacks?

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 08:40:01 EST 2019

Hello Thomas,

I am actually working on packaging sugar apps with flatpak, and publushing
them in Flathub. See
https://blogs.gnome.org/tchx84/2019/11/22/linux-app-summit-2019-and-sugar-learning-tools/

The work goes beyond just packaging, but also doing some porting so the
experience is properly integrated into the desktop paradigm.

I still just getting started, but I am getting ready to have some GCI tasks
as well.