[Sugar-devel] About Google Code In

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 12:55:47 EST 2019

While it's common for people to code on laptops, it's not necessary. There
are also other type of tasks, so it's not just limited to coding. So, yes,
you can.

I don't think should be anything in Google Code In terms that says that
only people with laptops are allowed.

You can also use someone else's laptop or computer meanwhile if you want.

All you need to participate is the wish to participate.

Regards
Sumit