[Sugar-devel] GSoC Weekly Group Meeting Logs

Sparsh Agarwal sparshagarwal205 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 07:55:49 EDT 2019

I am really sorry, I was unable to attend the meeting. To be honest I
completely forgot about the meeting. This will not happen again. About my
project and this week work-
My project is "Reconciling rhythm with pitch in Music Blocks widgets" . In
the last week I got familiar with the phase-maker's(widget) code base and
added the basics of few menu options. In the coming week I will we working
on completing these functions.
Looking forward to next weeks meeting.

Regards,
Sparsh Agarwal