[Sugar-devel] Request for Comments: What's missing for a Sugar 1.0 release?

German gars1029 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:32:34 EDT 2019

In Nicaragua, around 18K XO laptops are using Sugar 0.112, they collect and
update every laptop by the end of the school year.

In Dominican Republic 750 XO are using Sugar 0.112.

I don't know the numbers from Honduras, Costa Rica and Panama, but they
also collect and update all the laptops.

Regards

cc: sugar-devel