[Sugar-devel] Toolkit Installation Sugar v0.113

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri May 17 06:39:02 EDT 2019

Aniket, I've refined the native environment instructions after testing
on Fedora 30 and Ubuntu 19.04.  I've made a pull request here;

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/830

It is a hybrid configuration, which may leave a copy of the downstream
Sugar packages in /usr, and our latest HEAD in /usr/local.  I'm not
sure how reliable this may be; there were some oddities with respect
to paths.  If using this hybrid configuration, look for problems
caused by the wrong code being run.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/