[Sugar-devel] Sugar on Debian 10 (Buster)?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu May 16 05:34:44 EDT 2019

I know, thanks.  My question is where was Jeff's original post?  Jeff wasn't subscribed and the post isn't in the archives of the mailing list, so I'm asking how it got to you.  Perhaps there's something we need to change so we don't rely on you alone.  If it was private to you, then of course I'd miss it.  I also want to make sure you know where I can be found.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/