[Sugar-devel] Toolkit Installation Sugar v0.113

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Tue May 14 11:46:21 EDT 2019

Aniket,

You have hit a known bug for 0.113. Please see
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/issues/822

I should also point out that this was an easily search-able issue, and
would encourage you to use Google or your preferred search engine, when
you encounter issues like this in the future.

This bug will be fixed in 0.114, whenever that is released, which I have
no direct control over. For now, you can download
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/commit/a83257bcf791e237afb55ed37f04d776f0fd927b.patch/
and patch Sugar manually, using the 'patch' command.