[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2019 - Welcome to Sugar Labs

Ashish Aggarwal ashish09101998 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 22:22:45 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone ,

I would love to write the blogs on medium at here
<https://medium.com/@ashish09101998> . As @nikhilMehra asked if there is a
preferred platform , then we can write blogs there .
My preferred time would be Monday 4:30 PM UTC / 10:00 PM IST ( Also
available on other time slot ) .
Regards
Ashish Aggarwal