[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2019 - Welcome to Sugar Labs

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue May 7 17:04:58 EDT 2019

Good point.  Any new assisting mentors should introduce themselves to the students now, and CC sugar-devel at .  Be sure to mention your skills, special focus, and experience with Sugar Labs.

This is also a reminder to the coding mentors and students that as much as possible of what you say and do together should be in public, so that the assisting mentors and others in our community can be involved.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#assisting-mentors

Let's get started!

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/