[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2019 - Welcome to Sugar Labs

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Mon May 6 14:34:11 EDT 2019

*To the students*:

Congratulations to the 9 students selected for GSoC! Not only your
proposals stood out, but so did your contributions to Sugar Labs.

You're all capable of creating magic with your fingers, let's finally do it
this summer.

I'm available for any questions related to Sugar Labs in general or
musicblocks specifically. Feel free to reach out.

*To Rahul*:

10PM IST is preferred but both are alright.

Regards
Sumit Srivastava