[Sugar-devel] GSoC proposal : creating new activity for Sugarizer

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Mar 29 04:45:25 EDT 2019

There is already a python sugar activity 'WordSearch' which for some
reason does not appear in the Sugar Activities Library. Version 3 has
the ability for the teaher (user) to prepare a list of words. The
activity then creates the 'puzzle box' and allows the user to find the
hidden words. The list of words is a simple text file with one word per
line. It is put into the Journal and resumed (the activity process
text/plain mime-type files).

If you would like a copy I can send one as an attacthment. Naturally
what you propose would need to be writtten as a web activity.

Tony