[Sugar-devel] GSoC Proposal ML activity

Ahmed ElSabbagh ahmed.h.elsabbagh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 14:31:11 EDT 2019

Hi Walter,
I Added an illustration of how I imagine it would look like.
I don't exactly understand your question regarding how Algorithm work.
As for CPU intensity, I have to ask how low-end are we talking about? I am
have not used tensorflow before, but this google experiment  (from which I
draw inspiration for this project)
https://experiments.withgoogle.com/teachable-machine, needs only less than
100 images to differentiate between 3 classes, and it runs fast on browser,
it should in theory be able train the model on relatively slow computer
(although with a bit difficulty).
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UJUclV_0otspq0KIYK_ms4wUkdA4VHBc