[Sugar-devel] ML idea discussion

Ahmed ElSabbagh ahmed.h.elsabbagh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:30:54 EDT 2019

I must admit James that I have don't know for sure how performance could be
measured and I have been trying to find proper way to measure it.
One thing I know for sure however is that measurement units are supposed to
be standardized and rarely change
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_performance.
The problem either way would to turn whatever performance unit given into a
unit of time given the size of the data set before starting the training
process, and this is my point of research at the moment.