[Sugar-devel] Idea for creating a new Sugar Activity

Manan Goel manangoel1999 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 03:20:14 EDT 2019

Hey Guys!
I would like to present my idea for a new sugar activity. Being a
bioinformatics enthusiast I would like to add a few applications a few
bioinformatics based algorithms. For example, one of the things I plan to
do is to construct phylogenetic trees (They show evolutionary relationships
between different organisms using their DNA patterns which are openly
available on the internet).

As a personal experience when I saw it for the first time, it blew my mind
that there is something inherent which makes us different from other
organisms.

I also have a couple of other ideas in mind for the activity.

Regards
Manan Goel