[Sugar-devel] Introduction and GSoC 2019 Idea Selection

sameer kumar sameerkdarshi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:35:05 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone, I am Sameer Kumar Satyadarshi an undergraduate student
of *Indian
Institute of Information Technology Kottayam Kottayam*, India.
I have been contributing to Sugarlabs for quite a while now. I have
analysed WRITE activity and want to contribute to it through GSoC 2019. I
have gone through other Text editors mentioned on the idea list.
I am developing my own basic rich text editor with primary functionalities [
Here <https://sameerkdarshi.github.io/JSWriter/>]. I am adding new features
like printing, export etc. in WRITE activity as mentioned in GSoC idea list.
I would like to contribute to Sugar Labs community, help me with further
insights regarding the project and way forward.

Regards,
Sameer Kumar Satyadarshi
(sameerkdarshi <https://github.com/sameerkdarshi> - github)