[Sugar-devel] Enquiry Regarding Contribution To Write Activity Project

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Mar 28 01:19:50 EDT 2019

My guess is what we call "Tables" in English.

I'm not the right person to answer.  "git blame" shows the wording
came from Lionel.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blame/master/Ideas-2019.md#L474

Lionel speaks French.  These two Google Translations suggest that
"Array" is a valid translation;

"table in document" -> "tableau dans de document"

"array in document" -> "tableau dans de document"

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/