[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2019

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Mar 27 00:47:12 EDT 2019

Welcome Sahil,

Which open source project did you contribute to in October?

We don't have many use cases in elementary school for Machine
Learning, but we did discuss an idea in January, so please read that
discussion.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/issues/16

Also, for any web activity to be added to Sugarizer, make sure you get
acknowledgement and agreement from Lionel as primary maintainer.

https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 07:12:16AM +0000, Sahil Makwane wrote:
> Hey Everyone!
>
> I'm a third year undergrad student pursuing Computer Science. I started
> contributing to open source last October and I absolutely loved It. I'm a front
> end web developer with coding experience in Machine Learning. I'm really
> interested in the web projects of Sugarlabs. Looking forward to GSoC19.
>
> thanks and regards,
> Sahil Makwane

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/