[Sugar-devel] GSOC19 getting started and approaching mentor

Siddharth Shah siddharthshah3030 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:40:28 EDT 2019

I am Siddharth Shah (GitHub <https://github.com/siddharthshah3030>
), GSOC19 aspirant,  pursuing Btech (in computer science) from National
Institute of Technology Raipur, I am from India.
I'm a javascript lover and full stack developer, a programming enthusiast
and staying curious always.

I am interested in *Platforms for Music Blocks*
and *Export Music Blocks code to JavaScript*

can someone help me get started
I also don't know if this is the correct place to ask queries
how do I approach mentor and discuss the precise project needs
I am already running the server locally and getting used to it