[Sugar-devel] A problem of "No module named..." when trying to run an activity which uses GTK

Rushabh Vasani vasanirushabh24 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 23:10:28 EDT 2019

Hello James,
I actually found it on https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities .
And after installing pygame it was finely working for me. In fact the
activities that uses GTK are also working for me now and I have sent
another mail for that containing [Sugar-devel] in the subject so everyone
can read that and that's why I deleted the mail above.The problem with that
was that I was installing packages in my anaconda environment and my editor
was using another environment so I just installed the packages in that
python environment and it worked for me.

But for your problem can you please tell me the error which you see while
running "./math-hurdler.py" .
Thank you and I am really looking forward to contribute in another
activities.
Thank you.

--Rushabh