[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2019

Akshat Pande pande.akshat21 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:16:28 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am really amazed with the learning and fun activities that Sugarizer
offers. I am a JavaScript enthusiast and want to work on adding few more
useful activities to the project. I have completed the activity development
tutorial and pulled an activity which was rejected due to touch device
compatibility issue but now I am planning a story maker activity which
plays instances of a sketch in series. I have started drafting the proposal
too, looking forward to contribute and be a part of this community.

Regards,
Akshat Pande
B.Tech(CSE)
Amity University, Lucknow