[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2019 regarding Create sugar dashboard

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 09:43:34 EDT 2019

I think that your best bet is to send mails to sugar-devel and not
personally.

Always try to cc sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org even when you send emails
personally.

While I do think that you might want to choose another project if you need
a lot of handholding from mentors in this project, you can also use your
wisdom to tackle issues and improve the dashboard yourself.

Go ahead, design good stuff and start implementing. Just keep in mind who
are we making it for (students/kids), why are we making it (to enable
learning). This high level understanding of how  things work here will help
you make useful decisions yourself.

Regards