[Sugar-devel] GSOC proposal

Pratul Kumar pratulkumar1997 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 02:30:08 EDT 2019

Hello Ashish,
Glad to see your interest in  "Improve Sugarizer server dashboard",

   1. Few things which I feel could be better is that You can elaborate the
   proposal a bit, the current proposal looks quite condensed.
   2. Communicate further discussion in the mailing list.
   3. Also, the timeline is quite hard to read, if you can add it in the
   format of a table, then it can improve readability.
   4. You dont need to put the complete link of PR and issues, just write
   their number and attack link to those numbers, this can reduce the number
   of pages needed also visuality will be better.
   5. The Timeline can be more in detail.
   6. Personal view: ( Proposal ranging from 15-20 pages is the best fit,
   in terms of elaboration, readability)

Regards,
Pratul Kumar

--

*Pratul Kumar | Prefinal Year** LNMIIT** | +91-8107525493*

*GSoC, GCI-Mentor* Sugarlabs,
Coursera Mentor,* HKUST University*
*PyJaipur *Organiser
  [image: LinkedIn]  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/pratul1997/> [image: