[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Sugar 0.113 unstable

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Mar 15 23:17:53 EDT 2019

Your logs show one of the problems fixed in 0.113; the "Error parsing
public key".  Please test with 0.113, thanks.

Also, please capture a complete set of your problem data, and try to
concentrate the information into one place; the reports are too
scattered and conflicting; may I suggest;

- what was done to reproduce,

- what was expected and what was observed,

- is it over a link-local network, a routed network, or via
  jabber.sugarlabs.org,

- if link-local, is im.telepathy.MissionControl.FromEmpathy use-conn
  false?

- add Telepathy debugging,
  https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/BugSquad/Telepathy_Debugging

- use dbus-monitor,
  http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2019-March/056365.html

No, I don't think this problem should delay 0.114, as it does not seem
likely to be caused by Sugar.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/