[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2019 Participation | ideas | Queries

prasad gujar prasadgujar16 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 09:24:44 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,
I am Prasad Gujar ,final year student at University of Mumbai,India with
Major in information technology.I want to participate in Gsoc 2019 with
sugar lab this year. I have good experience of software development both in
front and back end development and working on machine learning project for
last 2years.i m having query regarding how to interact with mentors and
community apart from mailing list.is there any possibility of sugar lab
creating slack channel/ hotter channel for communication like other
organisations.it will be very helpful for me and whole community.
Let me know your thoughts on this.
Thank and regards,
Prasad Gujar