[Sugar-devel] Inviting suggestions to good first issues on musicblocks

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:23:08 EDT 2019

Hi, I've been trying to label good first issues, for our super new members
in musicblocks repository.

Even though I've been doing my best, I can't be fully aware of all the 249
issues on MB.

If you're aware of any issues that might help as labels for good beginner
issues, please reply to this thread with the name/link/number/id of the
issue. Anything works.

Also mention why would it be a good beginner issue in a line or two. Devs
involved with musicblocks are expected to reply.

Regards
Sumit Srivastava