[Sugar-devel] Contribution to sugar labs

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 12 16:50:51 EDT 2019

Here's how to do it;

https://help.github.com/en/articles/creating-a-pull-request

Our Sugar Labs documents for contributing don't have every answer,
sorry.  Some skills are external.

By the way, if you had made a local "git clone" on your own computer,
then done a "git push", the server will have sent back instructions
how to make a pull request.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/