[Sugar-devel] Contribution to sugar labs

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:34:22 EDT 2019

Navya,

Good to see you figuring out the codebase! Check out instructions on
downloading and running musicblocks. It should be present in the
musicblocks documentation. It states:

"*If you want to run Music Blocks offline, download this repo and point
your browser to the index.html file found in the musicblocks directory on
your local file system."*

Also, if you post your questions directly to sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
, more people can come in and contribute. I am sorry if you had a rough
start but rest assured, the community is awesome!

I'll be available at sugar-devel mailing list and so would be a lot other
experienced developers in the community. Always better to expose your
questions to more people, right? For this thread, you can use "reply-all"
button on gmail to directly post to sugarlabs devel list and me.

Keep asking questions! :)

Regards
Sumit Srivastava