[Sugar-devel] IRC Channel

D. Joe sugarlabs at etrumeus.com
Mon Mar 11 16:12:17 EDT 2019

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 12:06:35PM +0000, Ahmed Khaled wrote:
> Hey dudes and girls, I was wondering if there's a fixed time where you guys are
> online on the IRC channel since I've been lurking for a week now and haven't
> found any activity!

Can you tell us more about how you are trying to use IRC?

$ egrep -v "quit|joined|has left|Day changed" /tmp/#sugar.log | wc -l
236

An average of around 30 lines a day isn't extremely busy, but it's well more than not having any activity.

What network are you connecting to? What nick are you using? Is it registered with freenode, and have you identified (authenticated) when connecting? Have you tried to say anything in the channel?