[Sugar-devel] Web socket connection failed for sugarizer server

SOMTOCHI ONYEKWERE somtochionyekwere at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:10:31 EST 2019

Hello,

I  am trying to install the sugarizer server on my machine(Ubuntu). I
installed using docker and everything appears find on localhost:8080 except
when I go to the neighborhood view, I see "Unable to connect to server".

Inspecting in chrome Dev tools shows this error
"Web Socket Connection  to 'ws://127:0.0.1:8039/' failed,
Error in connection establishment: net: :ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have tried to google but I haven't been able to resolve the error

Any help?