[Sugar-devel] Help-21 fails to start

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Mar 7 21:45:32 EST 2019

James,

Thanks for getting me on the right track.

unzipp help-activity-master.zip (download from Godiard's github repo)
install sphinx (pippy install python-sphinx).
go to the unzipped help-activity folder:
     cd /home/tony/Downloads/help-activity-master
     make html
using Nautilus (files), open html/index.html in browser.

This works independent of Sugar.

Tony