[Sugar-devel] How to add activities to Sugarizer on Android

Evert Groenewald evert at coldsea.co.za
Mon Mar 4 02:06:57 EST 2019

Hallo List

I have installed Sugarizer from F-Droid to my phone and would like to
know how to go about adding additional activities. I would like to add a
chess activity for instance. On the OLPC it is easy to add activities.
Here it is not that obvious. I have read some of the informantion in the
wiki and searched in the archives of the mailing lists, but I am still
not clear on whats steps to take to accomplish adding additional
activities on android.

Thanks in advance.

Evert