[Sugar-devel] Steps after cloning

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 03:17:23 EST 2019

If you've setup a development environment, you can open the terminal
activity and create a new "Activities" directory in /home/user, you can
clone activities within this directory and they'll automatically be added
to your home view - can be accessed with F3 -.
You can run any activity on your home view by clicking on it.

You can also run the "sugar-activity" command from the activity directory
you cloned in your ubuntu terminal.

Also see
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/contributing.md