[Sugar-devel] Unable to start collaboration on Ubuntu 18.04 VM

Swarup N nswarup14 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 15:06:29 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am currently running Sugar v0.114 on Ubuntu 18.04 VM (using Virtual Box).
I cloned a new instance of the VM for the purpose of testing collaboration.

Through "My Settings", I changed the buddy name as well.
I am able click on the "Make friend" option on both the VM's, without any
errors.

After running the Chat-activity(for example) and changing from private to
sharing, I do not see shared activity shown on the neighborhood view of the
other VM. As a result I am unable to collaborate between the two instances
of Sugar.

Need some help

Thanks.