[Sugar-devel] Problem packaging toolkit

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jun 11 00:53:29 EDT 2019

Put them somewhere for me to download; either a separate GitHub
repository, or a web server.  We can make an account for you on
sunjammer, see the Wiki Service/Shell page.

You may be interested in dcmd as a quick way to simplify copying
these files.

Also look at how to use reprepro, which can make a package archive
that you can then serve with a web server and use in sources.list

Once you've made the packages available to me, I'll check them.

Next step is to package for both Python 2 and Python 3.  I don't know
how to do that yet.  There are other Debian and Ubuntu packages with
dual-version source that may be used as a template.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/